Sing with Señora is a Spanish enrichment program developed to inspire a love of language learning at a young age. Students sing songs, perform poems and finger rhymes, dance, read stories and play games in Spanish. Sing with Señora offers fun, engaging Spanish exposure and instruction in a variety of formats that fit within the confines of current Covid-19 restrictions and recommendations. Opportunities are available for preschools, childcare centers, remote learning pods and individuals.
Preschools and Childcare Centers options for Spanish enrichment:
- Weekly Storytime videos to share with classrooms (students will learn basic vocabulary while enjoying singing and laughing along to various songs, stories and rhymes)
- Live instruction through Zoom for each classroom
- Consultations with classroom teachers to facilitate the implementation of Spanish exposure
- In-person classes are also an option! I can come to you and push in to each classroom. To schedule a trial class and discuss your school’s needs, please email or call 847-530-2521.
Individual or remote learning pod options for Spanish enrichment:
- Weekly sing-a-long videos sent via email. View the video below for a taste!
- Virtual weekly classes. Read more about it here or use this link to register.
- In person classes (with all precautions in place. Email me for more details)